Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Treasures




I think the greatest treasures are those that just are. The things around us that are untouched by human hands, the things that are so generously and unselfishly shared by others, the opening of hearts.
So many of you "out there" share your talents and make for such pleasant days for others. So today, my Tuesday Treasures are all of you that I visit and those that stop by here, you bring me smiles and warm my heart.





















Thank you !

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view, the air is fresh and cool, there may be dew on the grass, and hot cup of steaming coffee in hand...Oh how joyful this is....thank you for walking with me this morning in the beautiful countryside...Have a beautiful day Glor. And Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos. (I wish I had such a beautiful view!)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Colors!!! Did you ever look at the Fall Colors and think " I need to find yarn that color" ??? I'm STILL hunting for yarn that color of the GLACIERS we saw on our Alaskan Cruise.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you are the treasure my friend and I love ya! May God bless you in abundance always!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://asesaj.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gracious thoughts.

    Blessings.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos are absolutely gorgeous! True treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW YOU ARE SO SWEET...AND THOUGHTFUL....

    YOU, MY DEAR, ARE AN EVERYDAY TREASURE....!

    GREAT FALL PICTURES...IT IS MY FAVOURITE SEASON!

    CIAO BELLA

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what lovely photos - the colour of that tree is amazing! Thanks for sharing =]

    ReplyDelete